TruCare Fertility Clinic offers an outpatient Surrogacy service.
Surrogacy involves a woman becoming pregnant and giving birth to a baby for a couple who want to have a child but cannot.
A surrogate is a woman who carries and gives birth to a child for intended parents (known as the commissioning couple).
Surrogates or gestational carriers are needed when there is no viable womb available to carry gestate or foetus.
- A sherman’s syndrome / uterine synechiae
- A woman with no womb
- A woman with any kind of uterine disease or anomaly
- A woman who may not have a diagnosed uterine issue but who has failed to become pregnant after several embryo transfers
- A woman who has history of miscarriages or pre-term birth thought to be due to factors other than egg/sperm quality or genetics (i.e. uterine or cervix issues)
- Basically, anyone who does not have a womb
Surrogacy at TruCare Fertility Clinic
Surrogacy can be quite complex due to the fact that there are many important steps to ensure that both parties make the best decisions.
We provide the medical (screening tests) psychological (counselling) and legal supports that help manage the various details of the process, so that it can be as easy as possible for everyone involved.
TruCare’s surrogacy program will support you throughout this journey.